The Grand Place
The Grand Place is an iconic square measuring 68 by 110 metres in the Belgian capital of Brussels. It is surrounded by the Town Hall, nearly forty Guildhalls and other beautiful buildings from the 14th to 17th century. Every 2 years in mid-August, the Grand Place will hold the Flower Carpet which features a colourful carpet design using more than 500,000 begonias.
The Grand Place was registered on the World Heritage List of the UNESCO in 1998.
The Atomium is located in the Northern part of the city of Brussels, a 5 minute walk from the Heysel / Heizel metro station (line 6) and right opposite Mini-Europe.
Operating hours : 10am until 6pm Daily (ticket office closes at 5.30pm).
- Children under 6, coach drivers, people with disabilities: free
- Children (6 – 11 yo): €6
- Teens (12 – 18 yo): €8
- Students (with student ID): €8
- Accompanying teachers (with ID): €9
- Adults (19 – 59 yo): €11
- Senior citizens (aged 60 yo and above): €8
Atomium + Mini-Europe*: individual tickets
- Children (6 – 11 yo): €15,80
- Teens (12 – 18 yo) & students: €21,20
- Adults (19 – 59 yo): €23,60
- Senior citizens (aged 60 yo and above): €21,20
Audio & Video guide : €2.
For more information check out their website http://atomium.be/