People nowadays are so reliant on their mobile that even when they are on holiday they have to stay connected.
Instead of paying expensive data roaming charges to your home telco, a cheaper option is to buy prepaid SIM card.
You can stay connected in Bangkok by using this Telco :
Happy Tourist SIM 49 at 49 baht *:
– you get 15 baht of free call (approximately 15 minutes of local talk time)
– Free 30MB internet (valid for 7 days) if you top up for the first time for 150 baht or more
– valid for 35 days after activation of SIM card
Happy Tourist SIM 299 at 299 baht *:
– you get 100 baht of free call (approximately 100 minutes of local talk time)
– Free 7 days unlimited internet (3G/dtac wifi)
* above offer valid till 31 Mar 2014
Where to buy :
– dtac mobile service centre at Suvarnabhumi Airport Arrival Hall on the 2nd Floor, Gate 7
– Family Mart
– Mobile Retail Shops
For more information, click here : dtac